Snapshots & Scenes September

As cliché as it sounds, really where has the time gone? I originally had such huge plans for this months short film and whilst I love the moments I have managed to capture I really do need to work on being more present in them. September has been a month of two halves for our little family. There has been so much celebration in the last few weeks that if truth be told we have struggled to enjoy as many days out as we would usually. We have spent two weekends away from George to celebrate two sets of close friends getting married. Mr H was the best-man at one and so all of his spare time was spent perfecting his speech. And so this months Snapshots & Scenes are stolen moments away from the madness which in itself makes me so happy that I managed to step back and capture them.

And so, grab a cuppa and join us on our little family adventures from the month of September through a short film and a few photo’s…

And just in case you were wondering, Snapshots & Scenes is a new monthly project that I am taking part in – along with a group of lovely bloggers. We have set up this little project to focus on telling a story through a short film centred around family life – whether it is a day in the life, a holiday, a special moment, a day out or even just home life – interpret it as you like. And don’t forget to share your clips over on Instagram using tag #SnapshotsandScenes.

We would love to see what you are sharing this month, and do make sure you pop by my co hosts – Hayley, JennyAmber, Sara-Jayne, Maria, Mel & Chloe – and don’t forget to link up your own Snapshots & Scenes below with a little link back to where you found it.

Loading InLinkz ...

1. 2nd October 2017 / 11:55 am

Love your video K-A, gorgeous photos too! Looks like a lovely month was had xx

3rd October 2017 / 11:52 am

Aww thank you sweetie, so many do but for me this month it wasn’t my favourite – that said I am so glad that I pulled the clips together. x

2. 2nd October 2017 / 1:46 pm

Oh your videos are just darling. So glad we started this project together and you got to get your video channel really started. I think you would be amazing vlogger girl. 🙂 I would love love your shopping hauls too as much as your family video adventures. So many gorgeous autumn photos to lust over here too including your mustard sweater. Look forward to seeing everyone else in the group this month. Off to promote and share your lovely #snapshotsandscenes post this month!!!!

3rd October 2017 / 11:51 am

Oh thank you, although in all honesty I didn’t really like this one at all. But I am glad I took some clips. Must try harder. x

3. 4th October 2017 / 6:56 pm

Kerri-Ann, that photo of G. holding your face and looking into your eyes is so precious! I know what you mean about wanting to be more present for your family, though. In the past 10 days, I have lived out of suitcases and not spent very much time with my family. We all need a holiday I think 🙂

4th October 2017 / 8:42 pm

That one makes me smile so much. I hope you enjoy some time together soon. I’d love another break just us x

4. 6th October 2017 / 7:10 am

Love the scenery in the woods, and where was the first place you visited? It looked lovely. Fab drumming! : )

5. 7th October 2017 / 7:30 am

Lovely post. I love that last shot. So fun and vibrant

6. 11th October 2017 / 2:21 pm

As per usual your videos and pictures are so gorgeous. I loved the fun you were having in the woods with the big logs and sticks! It looks like you had such a beautiful month together. I can definitely relate to needing to be more present in images and videos though! I’m such a camera hogger! 😀 xx