#MySundayPhoto – Windsor

Oh Windsor you were so beautiful. This time last week we were enjoying our second day at LEGOLAND – part one of our gorgeous boys 6th birthday celebrations. As our hotel was perfectly positioned in between both the theme park and Windsor we decided to head out for the evening and explore. I am so glad that we did, it is such a beautiful market town. With its cobbled streets, the Thames and let’s not forget the Castle, oh my goodness on that night you stole my heart.

As you read this post, well at least if it is Sunday we will be celebrating at George’s tubing birthday party with 15 of his friends and their parents. There will be balloons, cake, superhero outfits and presents. The excitement has been building since our trip to LEGOLAND last weekend, all this excitement is helping to hold back my emotional state, am I really soon to be a mummy to a 6 year old? I’m still trying to work out where the last 6 years went.

I have added this post to Daren’s #MySundayPhoto over on his blog Photalife.

1. 25th June 2017 / 6:04 am

Amazing captures of such a famous sight. A great looking day to visit

2. 25th June 2017 / 9:12 am

Beautiful shots. Windsor is so photogenic! #sundayphoto

3. 25th June 2017 / 9:25 am

Simply beautiful photos, we love Windsor. We’ve stayed a few times when going to Legoland.

4. 25th June 2017 / 12:39 pm

Beautiful post and I love the shots of Windsor. Gorgeous architecture.

5. 25th June 2017 / 2:49 pm

It sounds like your (not so) little boy has been having lots of fun celebrating his birthday! Windsor looks lovely; on our travel bucket list. Beautiful captures! #MySundayPhoto

6. 25th June 2017 / 5:50 pm

I’m originally from Windsor, but haven’t been back for a couple of years, since my nan died and we sorted out her stuff. It is a lovely place (if you can avoid the mass groups of tourists – but then that’s similar to Oxford)

28th June 2017 / 12:30 pm

Thank you, we were blessed with such beautiful weather that weekend and thank you, he had a great day!