Back to routine, Garden games & New shoes #LittleLoves

Wow, it is so nice to see Friday. This week has been a long one with work and personal deadlines that I am really looking forward to the weekend. Fuelled by caffeine, early starts, a lot of memories from our holiday last week – has it really been a week? And lets not forget a little online purchase of some new sandals, well it just has to be done when the sun comes out. It is weeks like this that really make me appreciate this little project, looking back over the week gone by to find those little moments of joy in my camera roll.

And so here are this week’s little loves…

The fashion pages of my Hello Fashion magazine. I love all the pink that is appearing in the shops, I definitely need to add a pink dress to my collection. Zara have some gorgeous ones which is generally my first call but if money wasn’t an issue (a girl can dream right?) then this Whistles dress would be the one for me, a pleated skirt always gets my vote. I also saw this Blog Chart, I love that bloggers make it into the press – obviously these are HUGE influencers but it is lovely to see. So you follow them?

Not so much TV this week as work has kept both Mr H and I busy in the evening. We have been enjoying the lighter nights as a family and so have been making the most of the garden with this really cute Target Tumble set from Laura Ashley. I’m over on their blog this week sharing some photos from our weekend away in Whitby which is where these little photos are from. It would be lovely if you’d pop over for a little snoop.

I’ve fallen back in love with the One Direction boys – I’ve always been a secret fan and so here’s another from Niall Horan – Slow Hands. I know these boys were manufactured but honestly I think there are mostly definitely 3 artists to come out of this group, Mr H actually thinks that if it wasn’t for One Direction Harry Styles could have been a great front man. Other than that it has been the radio on my little journey to the office of a morning – I’m a Radio 2 or Radio X kind of girl.

We made the journey up Thorpe Cloud on Sunday and stepped across the stepping stones at Dovedale (see what I did there!). It was our last adventure before the back to school, work and routine began. George loves nothing more to be outdoors and we couldn’t help but smile when he decided what he wanted to do although Mr H and I were a little tired, we aren’t ones to turn down an adventure with this little man.

I couldn’t quite believe the weather on Saturday – we went to Manchester to visit friends and I couldn’t help but bring the cosy knit and overcoat back out. And then on Sunday it was back to bare ankles and arms. I do wish the weatherman would just stick to blue skies and sunshine. I picked up a new pair of sandals from Next, the ones above – I haven’t worn them yet but I hope to at the weekend. Next are really working footwear this year.

We have a really quiet weekend ahead of us which feels lovely as this week has been so long for all of us. George seems to have this sensor telling him when I am awake which for 3 mornings a weeks is very early indeed and so we’re all a little tired. Work has ramped up for both Mr H and I and so we’re all in need of a little downtime which for me will be spent in the hairdressers on Saturday. We have a friends wedding on Monday so it’s actually a long weekend for us – its a small gathering, in a castle with our closest friends. Fingers crossed for the sunshine to appear.

I hope you have a great weekend little loves crew. I have added this post to Morgana’s little loves over on her blog Coffee, Work, Sleep, Repeat.

1. 12th May 2017 / 7:31 am

Pretty pink things and mentions of Harry Styles. This is how I’d like every Friday to start, please 😉

14th May 2017 / 4:39 pm

Ha ha I loved seeing your comment on Friday! x

2. 12th May 2017 / 9:10 am

Ooh I definitely need more pink in my wardrobe! It’s my favourite colour, but I don’t think I actually own many pink bits at all haha. Have a lovely weekend, it sounds like you definitely need a relaxing one (with hopefully lots of sun!) xx

14th May 2017 / 4:39 pm

Absolutely, I love pink so much too. We have had a lovely relaxing weekend thank you, I hope you have had a lovely weekend x

3. 12th May 2017 / 10:44 am

Oh that Whistles dress, has your name all over it! SO pretty!
    I agree with Mr H on Harry Styles, he would have been a fantastic front man to a ‘proper’ band, it would be tricky to make that transition now though sadly.
    Have a lovely weekend, getting your hair done AND going to a wedding, that sounds perfect to me. Enjoy xx

14th May 2017 / 4:38 pm

I love it so much, need to lose a little bit of weight for it I think! Have a great week x

4. 12th May 2017 / 11:35 am

Oh K-A that view is amazing! How beautiful! Love your pictures this week. Loving the One D boys as solo artists! Hope you have a wonderful weekend lovely xx

14th May 2017 / 4:37 pm

We have so many lovely memories from our trips recently. Have a great week x

5. 12th May 2017 / 12:35 pm

Aww it looks like you’ve visited some beautiful places recently, it was nice having the sun shining while it lasted. I don’t know about you, but we have rain today!

14th May 2017 / 4:36 pm

We have been lucky lately with our adventures. Yes it was miserable on Thursday/Friday

6. 12th May 2017 / 1:06 pm

Oh I love all of your photos! The place you stayed in Whitby looks amazing! We have a family cottage in Whitby and I love going there. And Dovedale looks beautiful – I swear George looks so tall and grown up suddenly!

I love those Next sandals – I have far too many pairs already, but now I really want those too! I love seeing bloggers in the press too. I hope you have a lovely weekend xx

14th May 2017 / 4:36 pm

Thanks so much, we had such a lovely time in Whitby. Oh you do, what a great place to have a cottage. He is most definitely growing up so fast at the moment, I am not ready for it. I hope you are having a great break x

7. 12th May 2017 / 10:21 pm

Zara is always my ‘go to’ as well – particularly for jeans. Love your taste in fashion, so not surprising. Your pics are amazing – so much sunshine on your holiday! Love that bloggers are in the press, yes! Have a lovely weekend. X

14th May 2017 / 4:31 pm

I only have 1 pair of their jeans, I should look at the collection really. Hope you have had a lovely weekend x

8. 13th May 2017 / 10:29 am

Oooh, love the pink dress, I just ordered a blouse in that shade of pink (a celebrating my new job present to myself) and can’t wait to wear it. Your Next sandals are gorgeous, I desperately need some new summer shoes! Have a lovely relaxed weekend and the wedding sounds gorgeous, have an amazing time. xx

14th May 2017 / 4:20 pm

It gorgeous isn’t it! Oh wow well that deserves a treat doesn’t it x

9. 13th May 2017 / 3:01 pm

I have never heard of Thorpe Cloud and Dovedale but what a gorgeous place to visit. Is that a Cath Kidston rucksack I see Mr H sporting ? Relaxed weekends are sometimes the best, especially when you have had a manic week. Enjoy the wedding on Monday, and fingers crossed for the sun #littleloves x

14th May 2017 / 3:48 pm

Oh really, I guess it does depend which part of the world you are! Yes he’s wearing my bag, funny hey! We’ve had a lovely weekend thank you, I hope you have too x

10. 13th May 2017 / 7:46 pm

That Whistles dress would definitely suit you! What a gorgeous view from the top of that huge hill too! Hope you have a great time at the wedding x

14th May 2017 / 3:15 pm

Oh I know, if only I could order it, that would be a cheeky purchase Mr H would definitely find out about!

11. 14th May 2017 / 12:22 pm

It’s funny I never considered myself a lover of pink but it’s growing on me particularly as it goes well with my favourite teal. Love the outdoors and I bet that castle will bring about lovely photos. #littleloves

14th May 2017 / 3:12 pm

I’ve been the opposite and have always gravitated towards pink. I hope you’re having a lovely weekend x

14th May 2017 / 4:43 pm

Fingers crossed we have a gorgeous day for the bridge and groom