#LivingArrows – Memories

We have been having a little spring clean in our gorgeous boys play room this weekend and I came across these photo’s from our magical trip to Disneyland Paris at Christmas time. They brought back so many wonderful memories and no more so than this first photo, seeing the castle in all its Christmas wonder was so magical. We were all a little blown away by it, especially at night time when it sparkled. Look at the joy on his face. Take me back I say.

These photo’s were taken less than two months ago and I am amazed by how much older our gorgeous boy looks. We are now on countdown to him turning six years old and if truth be told I am feeling a little emotional about it. Please tell me one of you has built a time machine?

I have added this post to Donna’s #LivingArrows post over on her blog What The Redhead Said.

1. 13th February 2017 / 11:56 am

What a gorgeous smile . We are planning on going there at Easter (1st time for Baba!) and I am so excited about it! #LivingArrows

13th February 2017 / 3:38 pm

Aww thank you, I am bias of course but I would agree with you. Ooh how exciting it really is magical x

2. 13th February 2017 / 6:08 pm

Aw gorgeous pictures! Ted has that cuddly too 🙂

13th February 2017 / 9:43 pm

Its such a cute ted isn’t it!

3. 13th February 2017 / 9:08 pm

Oh he is adorable. It’s amazing how much they’ve grown up since starting school last year. I think once they lose the top teeth that’s when they really start looking older (N’s got 1 gap and 1 (huge) front tooth half way through – makes him look much older) #livingarrows

13th February 2017 / 9:42 pm

The school year really does seem to make all the difference

4. 13th February 2017 / 10:04 pm

These are such lovely photos! My son is coming up to 6 too, so I know exactly how you feel! x #LivingArrows

5. 15th February 2017 / 9:20 pm

Such gorgeous photos and I’m so glad you’ve shared them. I would love to take the children to Disney one year x

6. 16th February 2017 / 7:57 pm

I remember seeing these initially on IG and my goodness doesn’t he look so grown up in those 2 short months! We are heading to Disney in July and I honestly cannot wait! #LivingArrows

7. 18th February 2017 / 4:29 pm

Aww lovely photos and memories! I’ve always wanted to go! Sorry for the late comment #LivingArrows

19th February 2017 / 3:45 pm

Thanks so much Martyn, no worries about the lateness, its lovely to have your comment no matter what the day or time

8. 19th February 2017 / 10:15 pm

Gorgeous photos Kerri-Ann – I love DLP and your photos of Lil G have made me want to go back! Its amazing how they seem to grow up all of a sudden though isnt it! xx

20th February 2017 / 1:32 pm

Aww thank you Gemma. You can’t beat a trip to Disney. And yes he’s changed so quickly and even just in these few weeks x